Part E: Specific responsibilities within the Association
Cfr IASI-Statutes article 4.4 and 4.5
Concerning the President:
- The President is (reselected at every meeting of the General Assembly. Hisher term covers in principle a period of four years.
- His/her rights and duties are defined in Article 4.5.2. of the Statutes. He/she represents the Association at all occasions; he/she may delegate this authority to one of the members of the Presidium. The president signs together with another member of the Presidium, any agreement affecting the Association.
- The President shall call for a meeting of the Presidium or the Bureau the Presidium whenever he/she thinks it is necessary for the operating of the Association.
- The President chairs the meetings of the Presidium, the General Assembly and the Executive Committee and reports on the period since the last meeting. He/she introduces the meeting of the Open Forum.
- In case of a tie in the voting, the president shall have the casting vote.
Concerning the Vice-presidents:
- The Vice-presidents are elected by the paid Members of the respective regions.
- The Vice-presidents represent the Association in the region and promote the work of the Association.
- The Vice-presidents may be nominated by the President to represent him/her for particular matters related to the Association.
- The Vice-president prepares a report on the developments in the region for each meeting of the Executive Committee and the General Assembly.
- The Vice-presidents should formulate suggestions or proposals for sports information development work in the area.
Concerning the Secretary Treasurer:
- The Secretary Treasurer is elected by the Executive Committee upon proposal of the President for a period of four years.
- The Secretary Treasurer is responsible for the administrative and economic aspects of the Association. He takes care of the budget and the bookkeeping of the Association.
- The Secretary Treasurer manages and coordinates the work of the association. His/her tasks are defined in article 4.5.2. of the Statutes.
- The Secretary Treasurer is entitled to settle any expenses connected with the administrative work within the limits of the budget approved by the Executive Committee.
- The Secretary Treasurer may only settle other expenses when authorized by the Presidium.
- The Secretary Treasurer prepares a detailed financial report for each meeting of the Executive Committee and the General Assembly.
- Each fiscal year (I April-31 March) the Secretary Treasurer will make available all financial records as required by the Auditors appointed by the General Assembly.