- CBS SportsLine.com calls on Air2Web wireless technology to reach a worldwide audience. (in PDF format)
- Ocean wave, New Media Age, Aug 28, 2003, p. 18+
(Subject: using wireless technology in ocean yacht races to send images of race to the Internet in order to reach a wider audience) Note: this article is available fulltext to subscribers of ABI Inform. This periodical costs 99 GBP per year
- Sport and wireless, by Andrew Gellatly, Sport Business Associates, May 2001. (Cost full price $685 & Academic price $149 )
- Where the pedal hits the metal: racetracks often are one of the first places to use wireless apps - and that means this last mile has got to be safe and secure, by Mark Rockwell, May 15, 2003, Reed Business Information, a Div of Reed Elsevier, Inc.
http://www.wirelessweek.com/ (In the "Search Wireless Week" search box, put in key words, where pedal hits metal, to find this article)
- Wireless technology helps athletes place first, by Tom York, mpulse: a cooltown magazine, August 2002.
To search for articles in SPORTDiscus, use the term wireless in a freetext search. There are over 30 articles on this topic ranging from commentary on some recent hardware to technical applications in sport.